- OWN Australia
- Older Women's Network Australia
- All Women
- Women's Information Service, SA.
- The Online, Monthly Journal by, for and about Wise Elders.
- F: A Festival, A Conference, A Future.
- A dynamic and diverse group of women including teachers, students, writers, artists, activists, social workers and journalists, whose aim is to bring together women from all over Sydney, of all ages, ethnicities and backgrounds to enliven and ignite the Sydney feminist movement.
- Feminist Lesbians Over Forty
- Ten Forty Matrix is an informal group of feminist lesbians over forty who have been socially and politically active in Sydney since 1987.
- Jessie Street Library
- The national women's library for Australia, named after Jessie Street (an activist who worked tirelessly to improve the status of women, both in Australia and overseas).
- LawLink NSW
- Age and disability discrimination, general legal issues.
- Older Women's Network Queensland
- For women who have had quite a few yesterdays and want quality tomorrows.
- The Rural Women's Network (RWN)
- RWN aims to provide an interface between the government and the community on priority issues affecting rural women and to empower a diversity of rural women to better achieve their own goals.
- The Senior Agenda
- A Not-for-Profit seniors association where sustainable healthy life styles and life choices are encouraged and nurtured.
- Shoalhaven Women's Health Centre
- Shoalhaven Women's Health Centre is a community based, not for profit organisation that has existed for over 20 years providing a range of holistic health services to women from a feminist framework.
- Women's Electoral Lobby (WEL)
- WEL is a national independent political organisation dedicated to creating a society where women's participation and potential are unrestricted, acknowledged and respected and where women and men share equally in society's responsibilities and rewards.
- Centre for Policy on Ageing
- Discovering and advocating what older people themselves want and need and then informing and influencing service providers.
- Older Women's Network in Canada
- Working together in advocacy and creative activity offers older women the chance to participate in decisions that affect their lives, to create a caring society and develop close ties of friendship.
- Older Women's Network in Europe
- Creates opportunities for older women to develop their own voice in decision-making within their local communities, whether in the formulation of social and cultural programs to meet their needs, or influencing policy relating to issues such as pensions, health, housing and education.
- Offers information, chat rooms and personals newsgroups focusing on retirement, health and fitness. Includes older gay and lesbian issues.
- United Nations INSTRAW web pages
- UN-INSTRAW is a leader in strategic and innovative actions that make a difference in women’s lives.
For other useful resources such as books and articles have a look at the resources page.