Calendar of Events
Caption: Women Centre Stage Seniors Week 2005 concert at Campbelltown, 16 March 2005
Regular activities at The Rocks
- Sydney Theatre Group
- Meeting and rehearsal every Tuesday between 11 and 3 at Mott Hall, Argyle Street, Millers Point.
- Aboriginal Support Circle
- 10.30am 2nd Monday in the month at 75 Windmill Street, Millers Point.
- OWN Matters
- Newsletter production team meets each Wednesday at 87 Lower Fort Street, Millers Point.
- Wellness on Wednesdays
- Every Wednesday at Mott Hall, Argyle Street, Millers Point
- 9.30-10.30 Gentle Exercise
- 10.30-11.45 Tai Chi
- 11.45-12.30 Lunch
- 12.15-1.30 Drumming (in school terms only)
- Lost Ladies of History
- 10am every Wednesday during school terms.
- Film Discussion Group
- 12.30pm 2nd Tuesday of each month.
- Music at Mosman
- 10am first Friday of each month.
- Bankstown Wellness Centre
- Gentle exercise, Feldenkrais, Tai Chi, drumming, massage, aqua exercise, International Dance, massage, health information and discussions. Please phone 02 9708 2245 for more information.
- Illawarra Wellness Program
- Argentinean Drumming, Tai Chi, Gentle Exercise, discussions, play writing, singing, and group activities. Please phone 0415 057 452 for more information.
- Northside Wellness Centre
- Feldenkrais, Qi Gong, information and discussions, needlecraft, book club. Please phone 02 9247 7046 for more information.
- Penrith Wellness Program
- Discussion groups, aqua aerobics, modified line dancing, social games, singing, folk dancing, craft, Tai Chi. Please phone 4732 2759 between 10am and 2pm for more information.
- Sutherland Wellness Centre
- International Dance, Tai Chi, Feldenkrais, Gentle exercise, Introduction to Technology, health information and discussion groups. Please phone 02 9708 2245 for more information.